íj.stárt.cánon - Connect with IJ Start Cánon
Cánon ij printer is a complete solution for multiple works that you can easily learn to set up from íj.stárt.cánon and get a better experience. This is the official online support site that provides you Cánon products’ online manuals, function information, and more. What’s more at the íj.stárt.cánon site is download and installation steps for ij start Cánon that is required for the complete Cánon set up process.Visit Cánon website - íj.stárt.cánon for more details.
Where is your Cánon printer model number?
See the top or front of your Cánon printer to find out the model number, then visit íj.stárt.cánon and enter this number here.
Download the Cánon Printer Drivers In the latest Cánon model
- Set up the Cánon printer and open a web browser on your computer device.
- Visit íj.stárt.cánon site and provide your Cánon model number when asked.
- You may also choose from bottom options and hit the “click this link” from the display.
- Start downloading Cánon drivers and software from the same íj.stárt.cánon page.
- Now, double click on the software and install for your Cánon product.
Complete Installation Steps for íj.stárt.cánon software
- Visit íj.stárt.cánon and download the Cánon driver.
- Install and Select connection type – Double-tap on file and select wireless or USB connection.
- Turn ON the Cánon printer – Press the button to turn on the printer.
- Connect WiFi – On a wireless connection, press and hold the WiFI alarm to connect.
- Flashing blue and green lamps – If you find this situation, it means the printer is connected to WiFi.
- Agree on the terms to install – Read and agree to the license terms of Cánon set up in order to install.
- Finish the Cánon Printer Setup – Tap on Complete to finish the final step.
Connect you Cánon Printer with USB
In case you can’t locate your Cánon printer after reaching official sites or other, then you can use USB for setting up the Cánon ij printer. Or you can also visit íj.stárt.cánon for taking help;
- Make sure you have a USB cable.
- From the web browser, go to the íj.stárt.cánon site and choose setup network connection via USB.
- Jump next and wait for the Cánon software to connect your printer to PC with the help of a USB cable.
- Hit Next and get the driver for your printer and check whether you want to connect the printer to a particular network.
- Then tap YES and hit the Complete button and jump to Add printer option.
- Tap Add and get a driver from íj.stárt.cánon site.
- Now, go to Device setting, then LAN settings, and choose the connection.
- Install Cánon drivers, inkjet cartridges, and check the connections for your device.
- Configure the Cánon printer and Try printing.